Friday, December 17, 2010

CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS


This recipe came from my friend Beth.  Super easy, but even better, rich and creamy and yummy!

9 oz white chocolate chips
8 oz semisweet chocolate chips
1-1/2 cups peanut butter

{makes about 60 cups using mini papers}

Heat white chocolate and 3/4 cups of the peanut butter over medium low heat until melted and smooth.  



Spoon enough into bottom of each paper liner - about a 1/4 of inch or so.  
Refrigerate for 5 to 10 minutes.  



Aren't these cute?  They're from Martha's line.


Meanwhile, melt the semisweet chocolate chips and remainder of peanut butter over medium low until smooth.  


Add this chocolate mixture over the cooled, firm white chocolate peanut butter.  




Some of them are packaged up and ready for gift giving.  I do have to leave some here for the boys.  They love 'em!




Thanks for visiting! 
Leave a comment so I can get to know you.

5 comments:

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

These look too easy and too delicious! Big peanut butter cup fans in my house. We will have to give these a try. New recipes like this one make me very happy! Thanks for posting it!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Those look so good, Carla! They look easy enough for even me AND I can eat them! {gluten free} I may give these a try as my hubby loves the peanut butter cups. Did you do the melting with a double boiler or just a regular saucepan?

Kerin said...

Yummy looking treats!
I love the packaging too!
Hope you have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Adding this to my keeper collection. Love PB and chocolate.

Paula ~ castleandcottagesigns said...

Oh yum Carla! Homemade Reese's, love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails